November 19, 2006

shopping for gifts

From what I saw tonight, it seemed that not many people took
advantage of the 3-day sale in Glorietta and Greenbelt in Makati. Or
perhaps, a lot of people already went there last Saturday and Friday,
in order to free their Sunday to watch Manny Pacquiao's match with El
Terrible Morales. And a great but short game it was, too. I feel
sorry for Morales, of course, who, it would seem from his interview
after the match (with a good-looking interviewer), would be retiring
soon.

Anyway, I didn't check items that are marked 50 to 70
percent off. Chances are, the original price of most of these items
run to one thousand pesos and up. As I was buying so many items as
Christmas gifts, it wouldn't be practical. I ended up buying products
that are not on sale.

sayong
11-19-06 11:30 pm

Google
 
Web saylanguages.blogspot.com