September 12, 2005

Friendster



          I like Friendster  :)

          I have been a member since 2003 but I haven't really made use of it.  The only time I visit the site is when a friend adds me to her/his network or leave me a message.

          But since I created a photo album, and for that, I also needed to create a blog, Friendster has led me to many of my old friends...and well, some new ones :)

          Today, I am so happy to meet online a friend whom I haven't seen since 1994.  If my memory did not fail me, the last time we saw each other was November 1994 :)  It was during YMCA of Manila's election of officers.  The YMCA has helped me in a lot of ways.  But that's for another posting.

          Right now, I am just happy with Friendster.

          
          sayong
          09-12-05  11:50am

          

Google
 
Web saylanguages.blogspot.com