September 06, 2005

Boomerang

More than my sexy...I'm choking! :)...built, one tends to
notice the bulky knapsack I always carry to work. People always
wonder what I put in that bag. It's always full, it's always heavy :)
I think that its weight is mainly responsible why I can't tuck my
stomach in :) When all that I carried around was my coin purse, I
used to look tall and just voluptuous. Enough of daydreaming! :)

But for all that it contains, my knapsack doesn't have my
beltbag today. That beltbag has my money and all my cards. I
wouldn't have noticed if my officemate Danny hadn't asked for a change
for his 500-peso bill. I was even taunting him for not having
money...only to have it boomerang on me :)

At least, I have my coin purse and 20 pesos on it :) It's
just enough to get me home :) I love being so close to home :)

sayong
09-06-05 3:40pm

Google
 
Web saylanguages.blogspot.com