September 02, 2005

A lovely way to start the day

My eyes still hurt. I haven't even had two hours of sleep
as I stayed the night blogging and writing captions for pictures in my
photo album. When I write, I don't stop for it would take me some
time to do so or have the determination again.

But work woke me up. Em called me up to check if I saw her
text message (which, of course, I haven't seen yet because I was still
asleep then). Then I saw her text messages and Annblyth's. Diona
also called and texted me. The last call is Ate Libby's. And it
wasn't even seven quarter yet :(

I wonder where OCD-OPCEN is, if it hasn't been abolished
yet. It's supposed to operate 24 hours to receive and send messages
and instructions. This is just the situation for it.

sayong
09-02-05 8am

Google
 
Web saylanguages.blogspot.com