September 01, 2005

Again...again...again

I've tried many times to start a blog. But I always find it
hard to maintain it. Sometimes, thought and words would chase around
my mind and I would be so hard-pressed not to write them down there
and then. But most of the time, other things and activities happen
and I will be so busy that I will forget all about writing ... The
desire is always there...to write, to tell a story, to reflect, to
learn from them...but mostly, to share my experiences and learnings
with others.
But I always seem to run out of time...I guess that I have
to exercise more will-power :) But then I'm a Libran. Balance and
responsibilities first. But for food :), other wants take second
place :)
This is another attempt at blogging.
Could a person be described as illustrative? I was thinking
of illustrious but that's altogether different :) Anyway, friends and
family know that I love substantiating my narratives with drawings and
pictures. You'll find new pictures here even if you may not find new
writings.
Welcome to my thoughts, welcome to my world :)

sayong
09-01-05

Google
 
Web saylanguages.blogspot.com