December 13, 2006

good haul

I had a good haul today.

When he arrived this morning, my boss brought us tamarind candies, banana chips and arrow root.

In the afternoon, a former officemate gave us T-Shirts.

And a friend from another agency sent a bottle of naturally-fermented coco nectar vinegar.

When I got to DFA for our practice for the presentation tomorrow, there were simply so much food. A classmate who just arrived from Cebu brought dried mangoes, otap, rosquillos, and danggit. Bebot brought GoNuts Donut. Jacky also gave us Christmas gifts.

As I was just telling my mother, I not only got danggit but vinegar to dip it in :)

On top is the news that government workers will get 6,000 pesos as additional Christmas bonus not later than the 15th.

It feels very much like Christmas already :)


sayong
12-13-06

Google
 
Web saylanguages.blogspot.com