July 23, 2006

day off

I have just heard from the radio (DZBB) that there would be
no work in all government offices tomorrow. A few minutes earlier,
classes tomorrow in all levels in the NCR and a few provinces were
also cancelled due to typhoon Glenda's strength and based on the NDCC
recommendation.

Once more, God answered my prayer. Not that I was praying
for a stronger typhoon so that I could have one more day off. I was
actually praying that the President would declare tomorrow as a
non-working day because of the SONA.

I need one work-free day to have a rest. I've been so busy
this weekend and feel so tired. Actually, I still haven't finished
rearranging my room. I started around 5 p.m. yesterday, after
shopping with my mother at SM City Sta. Mesa.

Detour. I always bring my digital camera with me. But I
left it at home yesterday. While grocery shopping, Jennylyn Mercado
and Alfred Vargas were shooting for the I Luv New York. Later, we
also saw Mark Herras. My mother enjoyed seeing them and it would have
been nice if she had a memento. She happily told me that Alfred
Vargas smiled at her.

Before shopping, we also went to Delos Santos Memorial
Medical Center (now DLS-STI) for our follow-up check-up.

Anyway, I haven't been out of the house today but for mass
because I was so busy cleaning.

Now, I have to get back to it so that I can rest tomorrow.

sayong
07-23-06 9:30pm

Google
 
Web saylanguages.blogspot.com