December 03, 2005

French baguette

All day today, the air seem to have been smelling of French
baguette. Of course, I could just be missing it :) I usually buy
French baguette or the Parisienne at French Baker in SM City Manila
after my German class.

Thinking that I was already spending so much last November
3, I refrained from buying French baguette at Delifrance. I went
instead to Goldilocks. I ended up spending more as I bought Brazo de
Mercedes and Mocca Taisan. The following Saturday, November 5, after
my check-up at Delos Santos Medical Center, I went to Shangri-La Plaza
Mall. I saw Le Coeur de France on my way home and bought what I've
been craving for - French baguette.

The next day, November 6, I went to Podium with my mother,
nephew Tom and niece Joy, to watch the German films, Blind Flyers and
Rhythm It Is. We proceeded to SM Megamall and guess what I found. Le
Coeur de France was selling "buy one, take one." I refrained myself
from buying more French baguette :(

sayong
12-03-05

Google
 
Web saylanguages.blogspot.com