November 02, 2005

Sacrificial fish

It is said that a pet dies when something unfortunate is
about to happen to its owner or when an owner gets very sick.

Whenever I get sick or anyone else in our house, my fishes die.

I had my first aquarium in 1999 and have been keeping fish
as pets since. I have three aquariums of various sizes.

On October 16, I bought 12 goldfishes from Bioresearch in SM
Megamall for my 15-gallon aquarium. Of that 12, nothing is left. On
October 17 alone, seven of them died.

On the night of October 18, I had severe abdominal pain that
I thought I should be brought to the nearest hospital and had very
little sleep.

I didn't know that my check-up since October 19 would reveal
myoma and endometrioma.

With only 5 fish remaining from the original set on October
16, I asked my nephew Timboy to buy five more goldfishes to make 10.
Three fishes died. I thought that the water could be contaminated so
I asked my nephew to clean the aquarium. When I got home from work
and class in the evening, only one fish remained.

I asked him to buy me another set of five to make six
goldfishes. I also bought two janitor fishes. One goldfish died on
Monday, one janitor fish, yesterday and the remaining janitor fish,
tonight.

This morning, a big goldfish from my 45-gallon aquarium died.

And on Sunday, just before we left for Violago Parkwoods, I
found one of the hammerhead sharks in my 10-gallon aquarium dead.

It's almost a plague and I don't think it will stop until I
had the cyst in my left ovary removed.

sayong
11-02-05

Google
 
Web saylanguages.blogspot.com