September 29, 2005

accounting

I had a haircut tonight at Reyes Haircutters in Nagtahan-Rotonda.

If I hadn't checked my receipt the last time I was there, I
wouldn't have remembered that it has been two months since I was
there. And this receipt in July is not the oldest one I keep. I have
this penchant to keep all my receipts until such time that I have
entered my expenses in the computer, which I never seem to be able to
find time for :)

What bothered me about the receipt issued by RHC this time
is that it's different from what I had been given since I started
having a haircut there.

I know that RHC still has the receipt like my last receipts
because I was asked to write my name on one. I was given my change
and when the cashier and haircutter wondered why I still didn't go, I
told them that they haven't given me the receipt yet. So the
haircutter wrote the amount in another receipt.

Comparing the two receipts, I believe that I was given the
"fake" receipt in previous visits. I wonder if this is an example of
what my accounting teacher explained as the ABC in bookkeeping.

A is for actual and B is for BIR. I forgot what the C is :)

sayong
09-28-05 11:55pm

Google
 
Web saylanguages.blogspot.com